Friday, January 4, 2013

My Picture Wall



I finished my picture wall. I wanted it to be organic, not to formal. I started with the big oil painting, it was already there. The pine cabinet use to be next to it. I tried to use different sized pictures and I laid them all out on the floor first. It's not perfect, but it's good enough.




 I wanted to anchor it with a  piece of furniture so I put my library table below with a bird display on it.



This photo is during the day, the others are at night. I changed out the little picture on the right to a more colorful one. The picture wall adds a lot of color to this room and I really like it. The photos don't do it justice.

Linda





2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love what you have done and you have some beautiful artwork. I love the big painting and what looks to be a waterclor on the upper left framed in white.

I love your table with the bird display on it too.

You've inspired me.

FlowerLady

Unknown said...

Yes that is a water color and one of my favorites.