Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I haven't really decided what I want to use this for yet. I've been blogging and journaling for some time about my life. I guess I just wanted to try a new site and play around with it.

I always start every year with a list of goals, but this year I didn't. I've been focused on cutting my expenses and learning to life a more frugal life style. Actually I've been working on this for sometime, but circumstances have made it vital at this time in my life. It's been interesting, a challenge if you will. As a Christian I'm learning to trust that no matter what, the Lord is there for me and to not worry but lean of Him. I've been simplifing my life gradually for some time. By that I mean cutting out things that no longer are relevant to me. We tend to hold on to things and I've been learning to let go. As I let go of the old I'm making room for the new. I'm finding I have time for things I kept saying I wanted to do. It's freeing to let go of things that you've outgrown instead of trying to make yourself be or do things that are no longer important to you. I'm trying to find my voice in writing, what do I want to express, what do I want to reveal, so I will be experimenting. I may start out just free writing, not editing myself because I doubt anyone will be reading this at this point.

I follow several blogs on simple living and frugal living that have a lot more to say than I would but I may just throw my experience out there even thought I'm not an expert. On my other blog I share my thoughts on the bible and what I'm learning, but I don't know if I want to go into that here. I would like to make this blog more focused, I'm just not sure what I really want to focus on yet. I'm rambling so I will stop.

Linda

No comments: