Monday, September 28, 2009

Using What You Have Window Treatments



These are the same window with different window treatments, but they are both using what I have. The top one is my current look with blue and white napkins on the bottom and just a length of fabric on the top.


The bottom one is two tea cloths and a length of red fabric swagged back and tied.


I just nail with very small nails and pin when needed. The clips make is easy to do this with anything that is the right size.


The napkins were a little small, but I actually like all the light they let in. I now have herbs in this window and pull back the curtains during the day.


I've used tablecloths, and bed sheets in the past for window treatments. I don't cut anything I just make it work. I also don't sew anything.


Linda


Post a Comment