Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tasha Tudor Lifestyle Pt. 9 Garden Books













I remember reading that Tasha had an attic room that she kept all her garden books in and she use to go up there and read them. It sounds like she had a lot. I think I remember seeing a picture of that room somewhere. I know she loved her plants and knew a lot about each of them. Also during the winter months she read them and catalogues and planned her next years garden.



I have a collection of garden books. I keep mine in my amour. I keep telling myself I should read them and this year I plan to do that. I want to redo my back garden space and I would like to read and plan instead of just going to the nursery and picking our plants. So I hope to educate myself this winter by reading my garden books and maybe ordering some catalogues too.


Linda
Post a Comment