Saturday, September 4, 2010

Goals For the Fall

I've been slow to get into the fall swing. I guess because we really aren't there yet, but I'm usually ahead of the season. I do have a few things though.

1. Stop spending money, unless you really really need it.

2. Find a fitness program I can do inside.

4. Lose another 5 lbs. by Christmas.

5. Make 1 Christmas gift each week. (I don't know if I'll actually do this one, but I want to.

That's it so far. I probably will come up with more.

Have a great holiday weekend. I'm going to Pt. Townsend today.

Linda

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Maybe you are better at meeting your fitness goals than I have been. With all the lifting and heavy scrubbing I am doing I should look like a thin goddess. That has not happened yet!

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

Great goals! I think they would be good ones for everybody! I am trying to get organized and get my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving - I'm keeping my fingers crossed :0)

I need to lose 6 pounds to meet a 50 pound goal . . . it's not easy, but I'm working on it. I know I will need a good fitness program for winter, also one that I can do indoors. I'm thinking of getting an elliptical machine. So I'm keeping my eye on the "for sale" column in the newspaper.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Barb

Nancy said...

Linda, thanks for your comments on Porch Days. The question is, how do you let go of the things to which you have a nostalgic attachment? Do you hand them to someone, close your eyes and tell them to run with the items? I find myself putting things in the to-go-pile and then taking them out.