Monday, April 23, 2012

New Bedroom Arrangement



I rearranged another room, my bedroom this time. I wanted to show you a photo because I put the bed in an unusual place. It is at an angle in a corner but partially in front of the window. I like it. I've thought of doing this before but didn't think it would look right, but I decided to just go for it. I enjoy rearranging a room because it makes it feel all new to me. I get bored leaving it the same all the time, even if I like the arrangement.


 I also changed the configuration of my bookcases. They were starting to lean forward and so I'm hoping by turning the ends they will stay upright and I think it makes it look like a little library. I know I really should bracket those bookcases to the wall.


  I'm able to put the love seat near the books now and a lamp. So we will see how it lives. Don't be afraid to do something different with your room arrangements. I couldn't believe the dust on the books so this week I'm going to be cleaning books on all my bookcases.

Linda
Post a Comment