Friday, June 29, 2012

Gazpacho Juice


Mid afternoon I had this juice

Gazpacho Juice

4 Plum Tomatoes
1 large Cucumber
2 stalks Celery
1 Red Bell Pepper
1/4 small Red Onion

The recipe also had 2 cups of parsley and 1 lime but last time I made this juice I didn't like it and so I left out the parsley and I didn't have a lime. I think it would have been better with some lime but maybe not a whole one and as I said I've learned to peel citrus the rind is bitter.

I had some rice crackers with fake cream cheese with it.

For lunch I had the rest of the green soup I made. I'm finding I feel satisfied now that I'm having a little food with my juice.

Linda












2 comments:

Ana said...

is this juice good??? I am on my way to starting the juice fast!!! :)

Unknown said...

I thought it was good, but I've learned to taste a little bit and adjust if I think it needs something.