Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gratituesday


I'm participating in Gratituesday  with Heavenly Homemaker.

We are suppose to post something we are grateful for and link it on her blog. So I was thinking about what I'm grateful for.

  1. I'm still grateful everyday for my home. I wasn't sure when I moved in here, but it has turned out to be perfect.
  2. I'm grateful that even though my income has decreased a lot I'm still making it, with a lot of lessons along the way.
  3. I'm grateful that my 2 granddaughters are growing up to be wonderful and talented young ladies and God is directing their paths.
  4. I'm grateful that my 2 daughters have reached a time in life that they are confident women of God and have a heart to help others.
  5. I'm grateful that ever day of my life I have the peace of God, no matter the circumstances of my life.
Linda

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

I love this idea! How lucky you are to live near your daughters and granddaughters...so many live so far away from family. You are very blessed.

I too feel like even though our income is half of what it was when my husband retired, we are at peace, and living well. I think it's the lessons we learned when we were younger, that we are applying today!

Hugs,

Barb

Unknown said...

Barb, I never thought about it that way, but I think you're right about applying the lessons we learned when we were young. I was taught to respect money and to not spend what I didn't have. But also that I didn't have to have everything I wanted right away. I should work for it and save for it. Linda