Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly Scripture of Encouragement

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

I've enjoyed meditating on the scripture I posted last Sunday and this one is sort of along the same lines. I realized that I am blessed with all that I need, I just need to trust God to be there.

I also read that there are 365 "fear not" verses in the bible and so I decided to look one up each day.

Have a blessed week.
Linda

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Great post.

365 fear not verses, that is so wonderful, one for every day of the year.

FlowerLady Lorraine

Lady Linda said...

WOW...that's amazing, I had no idea. Great news! Happy Sunday.

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

I love that scripture too. Trust and faith I think are two of the most challenging aspects of the living the gospel.

I can't wait to read the other scriptures!

Hugs,
Barb