Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Clutter Free By Christmas


I'm doing well on my decluttering. I've cleaned out 2 walk in closets and I'm working on my craft area. I'm hoping this year to get rid of a lot of Christmas stuff. I just have too much.

 Here is another link for you Gospel Homemaking is doing Count Down to Clutter Free

Also Clean Mama is doing How To Stop The Paper Trail

I'm thinking Thanksgiving dinner. I'm suppose to bring a dessert and a side dish so I'm thinking of something with apples and maybe a sweet potato dish. I may do an up side down apple cake. My dd does the turkey.  As usual it feels like the year is rushing by.

Linda

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

I love this idea - I also love that cute little owl!!

Thanksgiving will be at my daughters this year - my list is still long!

Hugs,
Barb