Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Decluttering Binders and Christmas Preparations


I continue to decorate. Yesterday I put all my Christmas books in a basket to set out and put out old Christmas cards that I particularly liked. I was going to do my tree but was very dizzy all day, so hopefully I'll be able to do that today.


I also have decluttered my housekeeping binders. I have a couple of blogs that I've printed a lot of that I keep for inspiration and ideas on housekeeping and I have a binder of recipes for making your own cleaning products. I made a new binder for budget and filing ideas. I also have a binder with bath and body product recipes. So the next 2 shelves I want to declutter is all my health info, mostly diabetes and diet related.

This week I'm sending out a few cards and doing what little Christmas shopping I have to do. That is the plan anyway.

Linda

No comments: