Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Reading




Now that my shopping is done I have time to get into some of my Christmas books. 



I'm reading one of my favorites "Home for the Holidays" by Rebecca Kelly, part of the Tales from Grace Chapel Inn series of books.The sisters own a bed and breakfast and planned to close for the holidays so that they could enjoy the time together, but a snow storm strands a group of tourist and the sisters come to their rescue. I love these books because of the talk about food and their lovely home. It's so warm and cozy.



Another favorite is "The Christmas Quilt" by Jennifer Chiaverini. This is part of the Elm Creek Quilts series. The books are wonderful for their quilting talk, but also for the history that is shared.

I hope you have time to enjoy some holiday reading.

Linda



1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

I love your list - I've written them down! I love the cover on, The Christmas Quilt.

I am almost done with my shopping, and it feels good! I want to be able to enjoy the Spirit of Christmas, before it's over.

Hugs,
Barb