Monday, December 17, 2012

My Bird Tree and Loving One Another





This week I wanted to show you the last photos of my decorations. This is my small bird tree in my den. I could have used a few more birds or something else, it's a little sparse. I found Susan Branch's blog, how did I miss this one and she has a wonderful bird tree, lots of birds here, just scroll down the page. If you're feeling at all down her blog will cheer you up. It is so bright and wonderful. She reveals a surprise, her Peter Rabbit Room in a recent post, scroll down the page to find it.

All this tragedy reminds me that we shouldn't take our families for granted. Honor those families that have lost loved ones, by loving your family.

Linda

1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love your little bird tree. Maybe next year I'll do more than one tree, to spread cheer throughout the house.

Love and hugs to you Linda,
FlowerLady