Saturday, February 16, 2013

Diet Update

Well last week I didn't do so well on the sweets due to my birthday and Valentines Day, so I didn't end up losing any weight. So I'm getting back on track with no sweets or fruit to try and lose my sweet cravings. I was doing good before my birthday.

The next 2 weeks phase 3 of my diet I'm going to exclude nuts. I read an article about what to do if you're not losing weight on a low carb diet and they suggested cutting out the nuts, so no baking with almond flour either.

I try to add something as well as take away and I'm trying to include more meat. When I want a snack it will be protein of some kind meat or cheese. Yesterday I had smoked salmon. I'm also continuing to try and drink more water and eat more veggies. I do better when I have a salad for lunch/dinner.

Linda

1 comment:

Lady Linda said...

Hi Linda, just caught up on your blog too. Don't feel badly about your diet, just get back on track this week. i think special occasions need to be enjoyed...life it too short.
I was talking about you this morning with Jim. Next visit to Poulsbo, I would like him to see your home, which I adore! We would like to spend a bit of time with you alone.
Oh, I LOVE your teapots!
I am coveting the red and white one!
Love ya,
Linda