Monday, April 22, 2013

Getting It Done


I've been reading Gretchen's second book on happiness, "Happier at Home" by Gretchen Rubin. The first one was the Happiness Project.

She talks about doing things in 15 min. segments that she doesn't want to do. I decided to make my own list of things I could spend 15 mins. daily doing that I want to get to. Here is what I've started on-


  1. Reading the books saved on my Cloud Reader.
  2. Dusting
  3. Reading about Abe Lincoln

I've got a list of possible things that I'm not ready to do yet like walking. I don't want start to many at once so this is my list for this week and I'll add to it as I go along.

Let see I really need to get back to my sewing, the garden needs work, the kitchen cabinets need to be wiped down. 

She used her 15 mins. to get some scrapbooking done. She did it everyday until the job was done. 

Linda

No comments: