Thursday, April 11, 2013

Internet Inspiration and Motivation-Happiness



Did you know making your bed can make you happier. That's what the Happiness Project says and I agree with her. I make my bed everyday. It makes me happy because it looks nice, but also because when I get back in it at night it isn't all messy. I also wash my sheets weekly.

The Happiness Project is a fun blog. This post is about 3 levels of fun- challenging, accommodating and relaxing. I never thought about it that way, but I can see how we need variety in our lives to be happy. Relaxing fun is good at times but you don't want to live there, there isn't much reward in it. So I'm thinking about the rewards of how I spend my time and energy and can I improve my happiness by improving how I spend my time.

Her blog inspires me to think about happiness and how to get it and keep it.

Linda

No comments: