Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oil Pulling and Airfloss

Oil Pulling- have you heard of it. I decided to give it a try. I'm doing it right now. I've heard about it several times from different blogs and decided because I'm having some gum problems to give it a try. Keeper of the Home talks about here experience doing it here.

Last week I tried it with a gob of coconut oil. It is gross at first and I didn't want to do it again. I decided to try melting the oil first and that's what I did today, much better.

I'm Sonicaring my teeth and flossing and my gums are still not doing good. It may be the diabetes or just aging, but I've stepped up the amount of times I do both and got myself a Sonicare Airfloss. I got mine at Costco. I like it. It's easy to do, but I still floss the regular way too at least twice a day. The airfloss I can do anytime I eat and it's quick and easy.

Linda

No comments: