Saturday, June 20, 2009

He's All I Need and So Much More





Sometimes simple is best. I've been doing a simple journal entry at night before bed. I got the idea from Holy Experience. You write one sentence saying God I hear you saying and another saying I thank you for. It has been awesome. In a few words God has spoken words of reassurance to me and I've been able to realize how grateful I am. We don't need a lot of words and we don't need to hear a long speech. Just a simple I'm here with you can mean everything. All I need is Him, my LORD and savior and all He wants from me is first place in my heart.



Have a blessed Sunday.



Linda
Image-allposters.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful idea! I'm going to add itto my nightly Bible study.

Sharon Goemaere said...

What a wonderful idea!Praise the Lord.I will have to try that when I journal.:-)~Sharon

Becky said...

Do you know the hymn or is it a praise song?
He is all I need
He is all I need
Jesus is all I need
You are all I need
You are all I need
Jesus your all I need!
I thought of that when I saw the title.
Great reminder of God in our day,when we/I take time to think about it at the end of the day.

Unknown said...

Becky I don't know if I know that particular one, but I'm sure I know others that say the same or similar things. I have more to say about the and more part next week probably. Linda