Thursday, August 6, 2009

Window Boxes and Hanging Baskets











I got my camera and went right out this morning and started taking pictures. My dd is going to help me with the settings but these are just letting the camera do it's thing. No adjustments were made. She's going to show me how to crop and so on but I couldn't wait, I had to post them and see how they look on my blog. This is my neighborhood and this is one reason I like it so well.


Well they don't look as good as I thought they would. They look much better on the preview page. So I'll have to learn a little more.


Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really sweet neighborhood. Those are some beautiful windowboxes.

Janet said...

I think the pictures look great and you will get better and better now that you have a camera to play with. I just love your neighborhood; wish we had something similar here in Massachusetts.

Janet