Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day of Miracles



This is the cross that construction workers found in the destruction of the Twin Towers. They have made a memorial of it. It is a sign of hope for many that there is a God and He was right there in the middle of 911. I saw a movie about it and they had several people give testimony of how they felt God had saved them. I'm sure you have seen these so I won't reiterate them here.




I just wanted to say that what we should remember is not only the tragedy of that day, but also the miracles that took place that day. Many people said they now had hope in God and hope is the beginning of faith. Without hope we have nothing.




I was having my own miracle. I told you I was diagnosed with breast cancer that day. I had not been to a doctor or had a mammogram for 8 or 9 years and something was just nudging me that I should have a physical exam. The cancer they found was very early and small and I was told I was lucky that the doctor even saw it. Of course I don't believe in luck, it was God. So yes I did have cancer, but it could have been so much worse. That gave me hope when the next situation came along and God was there. He is always there.




Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Linda! I've been going through something this past week and I really needed to be reminded about miracles!

Jane