Friday, September 11, 2009

911 Thankyou trroops


It's 911 again. Eight years. This is a special day for me also because I found out I had breast cancer on 911, so it's an anniversary for me, I'm 8 years cancer free. Well actually that date would be in December, but I always count it from the day I found out because that was the beginning of taking care of it.




I also wanted to thank the troops that have been out there keeping us safe. I heard last night that prior to 911 we had a terrorist attach every few years and we haven't had one since 911. I didn't know that, but I guess they were smaller or we didn't here about them.


I'm grateful for everyone that has ever served and for their families that let them go.


Linda
image allposters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What a horrible day that was for you. It is great that you can think of it in a positive light.

Jane

Becky said...

My husbands bd is today, and it brings some sadness,along with the celebration of his bd.