Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tea in the Children's Library Plus Taking a Break


Hi, This is what I call my children's library, because my collection of children's literature is here. I started reading this delightful book while enjoying my tea this afternoon, while the bunnies looked on from my grandmothers rocking chair. This is a landing area at the top of my stairs. I also keep all my American history books here too. I'll post pictures of it on my Around the House blog later.
I'm taking a wee computer break. I don't know for how long, but I feel the need to reconnect with my spiritual life without the distraction of the computer. I'll catch up with you all when I come back. I already have a couple of posts ready and waiting.
Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda

Sometimes I enjoy children's books more then the ones intended for adults. Enjoy your break, but come back soon! I really enjoy your posts!

Jane

Paula said...

Dear Miss Linda,

Your Children's Library is so very beautiful and cozy! I love the vignette on your table, all of your sweet things are so charming. I think that is a wonderful idea to have this spot on your landing. I am going to miss you, but understand why you are taking a break, and admire you for it! I look forward to all the posts you will share when you come back. I will check your Around the House blog for more of your beautiful photos!

Love, Paula

Becky said...

Oh Linda! You need to check in on me everynowandthen! I'm posting pics of whats been done to my craft room.I'll need your help! I understand your need for a break,and why your doing it. Becky

Becky said...

Thanks for your comment, I replied to it.