Well I pushed through and got the rest of the pillows done. I added a little button detail to a couple of them. the blue pillow in the center is the one that will get the granny squares added around it's middle once I get them done. I st ll have to do something with the seat cover, but I'm happy for now. I don't sew a lot and am determined to do more this year, so that I can get comfortable with sewing on my machine. It seems that no matter how many times I measure I still make mistakes, but with these pillows it was easy to add if I cut too short or put in a tuck if I cut too long. I only ripped out one seam when I attached the fabric on the wrong side. Anyway I'm glad they are done and now my next project is another apron for one of my gd's.