Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Done

Attic 24's Summer Garden.




I love it and I want to do another one. This time I'm going to do her Summer Garden Granny's. The link is instructions. I like the way they look like little flowers. I plan to do another small project, probably a pillow. I have a cylinder shaped pillow that I thought would work well.
This was pretty easy to do. Sewing them together was the tricky part, because of the different colors you could see stitches that went into the corners, so I had to be very careful with those corners that I had to bring together.


Linda

7 comments:

Janet said...

so cute Linda; they remind me of the afghans my grandmother used to make.

Anonymous said...

It looks great Linda! Makes me want to learn to crochet.

Jane

Unknown said...

Jane, My gd loved them and so I'm teaching her to make them. They are pretty easy. I learned with a UTube. Linda

window into our life of love, joy, and adventures! said...

Absolutely beautiful! makes me want to get out the yarn and hook : ) Thank you for the inspiration!

Barb said...

It turned out so pretty! Thanks for posting the link with the instructions, I can't wait to start on my own flower garden!

myletterstoemily said...

what a lovely crocheted piece. this is a very
sweet blog. i will enjoy coming back for a
future visit.

blessings,
lea

Carolyne said...

It is just gorgeous! Inspiring to me also. It takes away the gloom of a grey day :o)