Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Storage Solutions





Living room storage- The top picture is a box I got for my birthday. I put it under my drop leaf table in the living room. I thought it would be a good place to stash current projects like knitting or reading material. I think they got it at Michael's. It's really beautiful.
Paperback storage- The last time I moved bookcases around these paperback mysteries ended up without a home. So I started looking for a small shelf or something to store them in. My gd and I were out shopping at TJ Maxx and I saw this storage box and thought it was so pretty and wondered if it would work. It turned out to be the perfect solution. It was a lot cheaper than a shelf. I put it in my bedroom and it fits in very nicely.
Linda

4 comments:

Barb said...

I love those ideas! I always see those beautiful boxes and wonder what I would do with them, now I know! Thanks for the ideas.

Blessings, Barb

Nancy said...

Those are beautiful storage solutions. Oh that what I need to store could fit into such small boxes!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That top box is soooo pretty! Love it! What a good idea to use that other box for paperback books!

Manuela

Heidi said...

I love a beautiful storage box and these you have are just amazing. What a great thing to give as a gift too. You can store things in style. We read the same books too. :-)

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi