Thursday, June 24, 2010

Flavored Honey for Christmas


My dd and I are going to Squim today. That is where all the lavender field are. We aren't going to look at lavender, but to buy veggies. I'm mainly going just to have a break from the house. I've been kind of blah this week. I am doing a lot of reading and trying to focus on lose 10 lbs. My next project that I want to try is flavored honey. I think this would be a good Christmas gife. Here are some links.

A Merry Heart Journal

The Herb Companion

Spiced Honey

The Spiced Honey and the Sage Honey are two I want to try. I'm going to use agava to make mine instead of honey.

The photo is a sunflower boquet in my guest room.

Linda

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Linda, hope you are feeling better.

I've made lavender honey before as gifts - it's scrumptious! Agave would be perfect for me - and for others I know who have a problem with honey. What a perfect idea to make it now, for Christmas - you are inspiring me!

Your sunflowers are delightful:-)

Hugs,
Barb

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Flavored honey sounds fabulous! I know that's something I'd love to receive.

Manuela

A Woman that Fears the Lord said...

So how are you Linda? How have you been feeling?