Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Mantle


This is what I did with my mantle. I'm putting more photos on Around The House. We had a beautiful day Saturday and my dd and I went for a 2 1/2 mile hike. I was so tired. Today it's grey and damp and muggy inside. I want to get out with my camera and look for some fall color. I'm not really seeing much around here. I'm in a knitting mood and a baking mood. I usually get the organization mood at this time of year, but not this year at least not yet, I'm too busy with my diet and fitness.

I'm collecting ideas for Christmas goodies. I decided to start a file and when I see an idea I stick it in there. I made a lot of food items last year and would like to do the same this year. I'm looking at recipes for power bars and trail mix as well as chocolate goodies. I'm in a Christmas mood. I just ordered a bunch of Christmas books from Christianbook.com. Jan Karon has a new book coming out. It's a continuation of the second series she started about Father Tim's family. They go to Ireland in this book.

Have a good week everyone. We saw "Letters to Juliet" about a week ago and it was so cute.

Linda
Post a Comment