Sunday, September 12, 2010

HOPE



They found 4 of them and it changed everything. They were drowning in grief and sorrow and when they saw the 4 crosses they knew God was there.

Last night I watch again several programs on TBN about 911. It struck me this year how the rescue workers were just not able to process what they were seeing, they were stunned and couldn't even talk about it. It just reminded me that no matter how deep the pit of grief and sorrow God can reach down and pull you up and hold you and comfort you.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Linda,

I believe the rescuers during 9.11, had to lean on each others faith and hope, just to make it through each minute. I can't even imagine. No wonder they are called heroes. There is no doubt in my mind that they had to be strengthened by God that day, or they would not have made it, I'm sure of that.

Hugs,
Barb