Friday, November 19, 2010

Just A Note

I was off line because my laptop wouldn't let me on. I had to wait for my sil to get back from hunting to find out what was wrong. I enjoyed being off line so much I didn't want to get back on once I could, so I've been taking a vacation from it. Not much has been going on anyway. I'm still focused on Curves and diet. I working on a Christmas gift and reading. Last weekend the family took the ferry and went to a cute little town to shop and have a belated celebration for my dd's birthday. I believe she will be posting and will have photos. Anyway we had lots of fun, but I've been sick ever since a chest cold, lots of coughing. It's turned cold here so I'm stay indoors. It won't be long before it will be time to put up the Christmas decorations. I usually have a theme, but so far this year I don't. Sorry I haven't been reading blogs, but am easing back into it. Today is the first day I've really spent any time on here. Take care all.

Linda

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

So good to have you back - although I know how good it feels to take a break . . . :0)

I'm sorry you have a chest cold, it must be in the air, I have been struggling with a virus for over a month. Hope you get well soon.

I haven't even thought about decorating yet! It seems like so much work to get everything out. . . I'm a little lazy this year. After Thanksgiving, I hope to have more energy. I hope that you post pictures of your theme, I know it will be lovely!

Take care of yourself, and stay out of the cold! I know if you are getting it, we will get it soon!

Hugs,
Barb