Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Tasha Tudor Day



We all know Tasha loved her garden. She spent a lot of time in it. So I thought that I would start a new Tasha tradition of planting a new plant in my garden on Tasha Tuday Day. I have to go to the nursery but would like to find a lilac. I've been wanting one for some time. They grow very well up here in the pnw. So that's what I'm going to do today or tomorrow, but next year I'll plan ahead so I can do it on the day.

I plan to read "Drawn From New England" by Bethany Tudor and may come up with some other ideas. I thought of trying to update some of her recipes.

I hope you enjoy the day. Go see Suzanne's lovely post with links to other people and my dd's         Tasha Glam post.


The photos are my hydrageas, that are beautiful this year.

Have some Tasha fun today.

 Linda

6 comments:

Heidi said...

A perfect tradition for Tasha Tudor Day Linda! And your garden will be beautiful with each year's addition.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Heather said...

So lovely!~ Hope you have a wonderful Tasha Tudor Day :)

Suzanne said...

Wishing you a lovely Tasha Tudor Day, Linda! So glad to have you and your inspiring daughter on the Take Peace list:-)

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Beautiful! I must replace my peony bushes (which are not flowering) with gorgeous flowers that actually love shade.

I'm having to do a belated Tasha Tudor day, probably Monday. Perhaps a tea time?

Lady Linda said...

Lovely post and great idea Linda.
I like your quiet life!
Love, Lady Linda

Angie said...

What a wonderful idea to plant something on TT day! I love your hydrangas. Everything about your blog is just lovely, Linda. I must visit you more often!
Love, Angie