Friday, September 2, 2011

Library Table

I'm not really ready, but I figured if I take all the summer stuff down it would force me to think fall. The first idea I had was adding a table to my library corner. I've been keeping this table for my dd. This last Christmas it was behind my love seat facing the fireplace and I put the Christmas village on it. This summer I put it in front of the window with a display on it. One day I got the idea to use it as a library table and make a cozy corner. I could do puzzles there or bible study or a craft. I love books and have been wanting to have some sort of table in that corner so I'm happy with the results.

My granddaughter has lent me a lot of books about Middle Earth and The Lord of the Rings and Tolkien. I thought I was done, but I just can't seem to stop reading about it. So they are on my book stand.

Linda
Post a Comment