Saturday, December 17, 2011

Red and White Tree and Snowman Collection


So this is my red and white tree. I did a candy cane tree a few years ago and bought all these red and white ornaments then. I've been using this smaller tree the last few years, a lot easier for me.            


I piled up some Christmas boxes and set this little snowlady on top.




This little guy was tucked under the tree. I got these hand made dolls at craft fairs several years ago. I have a snowman collection. The rest on them I tucked into the bookcase. Along with another Santa and some of the village pieces.



















We're celebrating early so not much time left now. All the gifts are ready I'm just thinking about food.
I'm dairy free now so it's a new challenge with my diet, but I think this has been part of my problem.

Linda

3 comments:

Lady Linda said...

Love you snowmen Linda. Didn't know you were a collector. Both of my sisters are snowman lovers.
Linda

Nancy said...

Love what you did with your bookcase. Very cute with all the figures. Nancy

Heidi said...

Your tree is truly beautiful! I went for a tall pencil pine which made it easier as it took me two days and much physical pain afterwards which made it unpleasant. I do miss my tree but not the pain.

When you see a beautiful tree, it is all worth while. I love your table top tree.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi