Monday, February 27, 2012

Grain-Free Vegan Bread



Grain-Free Vegan Sandwich Bread

Her bread is a lot prettier than mine. I think I could have mixed it better, but it tastes very good. This bread has no grain instead they use almond flour and coconut flour. It also has ground up chia seeds in it which make it look dark on the inside. Mine tends to fall apart so putting it in the toasted isn't an option. I put mine under the broiler. It does taste good toasted. It was easy to make although there were several steps. I'd read the recipe before I started. I have several other bread recipes I want to try and I want to do this one again and try and get mine to look like hers.

Linda

1 comment:

Heidi said...

And I bet a cup of cafe au lait would taste wonderful with this too. :-)

Looking forward to seeing those UFOs finishes you mentioned on my blog comments.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi