Friday, February 24, 2012

Practicing Grace



I just wanted to share a little lesson I learned recently. I was waiting at a 4 way stop and a car went through and then I started to go but the car behind also went through. I wanted to point at the stop sign and give the guy a dirty look, but I flashed back a few day when someone was giving me a dirty look because I tried to slip around a corner to get to the library drop box and ended up being on the wrong side of the road when another car came up and the lady gave me a dirty look. What came to mind was grace. I needed to give this guy grace because I needed grace myself. So I'm noticing now when some one does something that annoys me I think to myself grace and my annoyance goes away.

I'm going to try and make some grain-free bread today and will share tomorrow if I get it done.

Linda