Friday, March 9, 2012

Baking Day



Applesauce Carrot Muffins scroll down the page to the recipe. Lots of bread recipes on this page. 

This month one of my priorities has been looking at my schedule and trying to get back on it. I feel like my weekly schedule is pretty well down now. So I wanted to add some things. Now that I'm making my own crackers and bread I'm doing a lot more baking, I decided to have a baking day.

So this yesterday I made these muffins and  make a Focaccia style Flax meal bread. I decided to use part almond flour and it didn't end up rising as much as it should have, so next time I follow the recipe and use all flax meal. It tasted good.





Here's a link to a recipe at one of my fav blogs Comfy Belly, using almond and coconut flour to make Banana Bread I'm one of those people that has not liked coconut flour, but she says in this recipe I will so I think next week I'll try it. Having a baking day gives me a chance to plan ahead and figure out what I want to make and get the ingredients.


Linda

No comments: