Saturday, April 14, 2012

Agatha Christie's Garden



I was watching this dvd set I got from the library and was delighted to find on the last disk a documentary called Agatha Christie's Garden. It was about her home, Greenway. A retreat from her busy life as a writer during her second marriage. They described this wonderfully amazing garden that she had. I wanted to see if I could find a more detailed description of it on line, but didn't come up with anything. I did get a chronological list of her books. I have watched all the dvd's but have never actually read her books. I got interested after hearing them talk about her, so I think I'm going to try and read my way through the list, a little at a time. Here is a link to an Agatha Christie site. I noticed that this documentary is on U Tube.

Linda

No comments: