Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Almond Flour Flatbread with Olive Oil and Sea Salt



I've been wanting to try a flatbread, this was a good one. It was a little tricky getting it into the frying pan. You roll it our between parchment or plastic wrap. I chose the parchment and it was hard to peel it off without it falling apart, so I may try plastic wrap next time. It's funny because I was about to throw out my plastic wrap and force myself to learn to use other things. Maybe wax paper would work. These are similar to the crackers, but firmer and crunchier. I also have a recipe I want to try for pizza crust and tortillas.

My upper back is sore I guess from the furniture moving. It's raining today. Actually I don't mind the rain it's makes it feel cozy inside, but I have some planting I want to do.

Linda

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Linda!

I love flatbread - yours looks so good!

I know that all that moisture will eventually hit us - and we actually could use it. I also love those kind of rainy, cozy days too - enjoy!

Hugs,
Barb

Barb said...

P.S. Hope your back starts feeling better!