Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes and Coconut Flour Tips



Well my poor pancakes look pretty bad, but there is a learning curve with making them. The batter is quite thick and I made mine too big and next time I would spread out the batter to make them thinner. I also think my heat was a little to high. I've made almond flour pancakes before and these taste similar. They both tend to be a little dry. I put fake butter and all fruit on mine. Her is the linkhttp://www.nourishingdays.com/2010/07/fluffy-coconut-flour-pancakes/ I had three different recipes but these were the easiest.

Here is also a link to an article about baking with coconut flour and a bread recipe. I plan to try this bread some time.


Linda

1 comment:

Lady Linda said...

Well, you are a trooper trying all your recipes! I bet next time they'll be better.
Love ya,
Linda