Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sunflower Sesame Crackers



I tried a different kind of cracker this time. I like it better than the other one because it has a firmer texture, the other one was a bit crumbly, they both taste good. You grind raw sunflower seeds in the food processor along with sesame seeds and make a flour out of it. I didn't have enough sesame seeds so I added some flax meal. I really like the fresh rosemary in the other crackers and that or another herb could be added to these also. Here is the link for the crackers. I haven't tried the Shrimp Pate but it sounds good too.
I put liverwurst and faux cream cheese on the crackers, my fav. lunch right now. It's good with some slices of apple along side.

Linda

2 comments:

Lady Linda said...

You are amazing. I need to check into your deep cleaning link....need to get into some spring cleaning.
Love ya,
Linda

Heidi said...

You have really embraced the gluten free diet. I love Swedish rye crackers but rarely eat them anymore. I think I will see if I have a pack or put them on my grocery list after seeing this blog post. :-)

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi