Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chicken Stir Fry



Here is link to Comfy Belly's stir fry recipe Chili Chicken Stir Fry. I changed a few things. I used green beans, red onion and mushrooms instead of her veggies. I used coconut sugar instead of honey. I left out cayenne. It was very good but next time I'm going to use more spice. I could taste it on the chicken but not so much on the veggies. It was not spicy at all so I may add a little cayenne next time.

I was watching The Next Food Network Star and one of the contestants was talking about how he lost weight by embracing flavor. I thought that was a good idea and so I liked this recipe because of the spices in it. I noticed he used a lot of spice mixes in his food. He also used wine and herbs.

I'm trying to lose the weight I gained recently before I see my doctor again.
Post a Comment