Sunday, September 2, 2012

Funky Fresh Kitchen Challenge

Time to get organised again. Here is a Funky Fresh Kitchen Challenge From Heavenly Homemaker #1 Toss it out.

Are you up for a challenge? Does your kitchen need some help? I'm going to try and do this challenge. As soon as I read the first challenge to throw out something, I went into my kitchen and got 2 bottles of sugar-free syrups for coffe and dumped them. They have splenda in them and I was already thinking I should get rid of them. It was still hard to do it, but I was motivated. She suggests replacing what you throw out with a healthier choice. I think my healthier choice is flavored stevia.

Linda

2 comments:

Jane said...

I added some vanilla to a carton of half and half and then add stevia to my coffee. I get the vanilla flavor without the artificial sweeteners.

Mamal Diane said...

Sounds like a good idea. I love diet pop and I know the sweetener is soooo bad. I just received several samples of a sweetener called nectresse, A natural no calorie sweetener. Haven't tried it yet. Good luck on your challenges:)