Thursday, September 13, 2012

Susan Branch-Autumn


I always like to get out Susan's Autumn book at this time of the year. I found some recipes I'd like to try-

  1. Figs and Goat Cheese
  2. Wild Mushroom Toast
  3. Gorgonzola Cream
  4. Prosciutto Pears
  5. Butternut Squash Soup
  6. Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
  7. Apple Crisp
I've been enjoying figs while they are season and with goat cheese, yum. We love the dates stuffed with goat cheese and wrapped in bacon that they serve at the tapas restaurant and this is the same thing but with fresh figs.

Happy fall cooking.
Linda

1 comment:

Lady Linda said...

Good morning dear friend....I love Susan Branch too. I guess we are just Kindred Spirits. I enjoy your book reviews and wish I had more time to read.
The wedding was just so sweet Linda, but I am still tired. Guess this old gal can't keep up with all that fun...lol. We so wanted to pop over your way, but we were too pooped. Decided to save the trip for my birthday in Dec. LaVonne can't come out this fall, so won't be coming up with her either.
Love ya,
Linda