Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Decluttering Recipes and Decorating


I got my Christmas decorations decluttered and I've started to decorate. I don't have much to buy this year so I think I'll continue with my decluttering. I'm going to tackle recipes next. I have binders of them that I have printed up and my diet has gone through so many changes that I need to find the ones I can actually use. My system seems to be back to normal but I've gained weight so I'm trying to get myself to eat meat again, but it's hard. I find that once you stop eating something then you don't want to eat it. I've gain because I'm eating too many carbs.

I'm reading a book called The Happiness Project, so far it's interesting. It will probably get me thinking about goals for the new year. 

Linda


1 comment:

Lady Linda said...

Looking good. Will I get to see you on Sat?