Sunday, November 25, 2012

Advent Study Starting Monday Lk 1: 31-33

I enjoyed the Colossians study so much with Good Morning Girls that I'm going to do the Advent Study with them. You can download the study, it starts Monday. The first week are Hope scriptures, the second week Love, the third week Joy and the forth week Peace. Today's scriptures are from the first day of the study. It is from the section labeled Christ's Birth Announced to Mary.

"And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS.
He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.
And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end."
Luke 1:31-33

It thrills me to read these verses and uplifts my heart during this season and we all need hope right now. I pray that those who are skeptical will open their hearts to Jesus during this season and that they will be blessed with the faith to believe. I've heard people say they wish they could believe, well just pray and ask God to reveal Himself to you. He will. He's real.

Linda




1 comment:

A Woman that Fears the Lord said...

Hi Linda,
I just put my Advent candle holder on my kitchen table and was thinking I need to decide on what scriptures to use this year. I love this time of year and hope you are doing well!