Wednesday, December 19, 2012

First Snow of the Year and The Hobbit



We got our first snow of the season. It's suppose to start melting and I'm just waiting for enough of it to melt for me to run my errands. I don't like driving in the snow even though it's not a lot, we have a lot of hills here that get slick.

We saw the Hobbit yesterday and it was wonderful. The girls dressed up with capes and elf ears. I didn't realize that it was the first of 3 movies. For any LOTR's fans Rivendale was so beautiful. I want to read the book again now. My sil was the big fan and the gd's got me into it.

I'm still trying to get motivated about food for Christmas. I'm beginning to think it's not going to happen. My tummy has been upset and I keep having dizzy spells. We always divide up bringing dishes, but I told my dd that I may not be bringing anything this year.

This may be the last post before Christmas, so just in case I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Linda


3 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

The fresh snow is just beautiful!

I hope you feel better soon.

Merry Christmas!

A Woman that Fears the Lord said...

Merry Christmas Linda! I hope you feel better before the day arrives so you can enjoy your time with the family.

Heidi Kuijer said...

The snow looks beautiful! We are having far too warm temps for December but it is cold and damp feeling. There is a terrible thick fog.

I had to smile as you sound like my mother with driving in snow. :-)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi