Friday, December 21, 2012

The Nativity and Hope




I thought I was done, but decided I wanted to share what I did on my dining room table. My dd brought me this manger from Germany several years ago, so I like to highlight it. It looked a little small just sitting on the table so I elevated it with a cookie tin.


Then I added some Christmas mats and cups.


Flowerlady reminded me with her post today that Christmas isn't just about love, but also hope, that lifted my spirits quite a bit.

Linda

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love your little nativity.

Hope keeps us going through each day. I read a lot of verses on hope outloud to DH these past four months, and they helped us both and are still helping me now.

Love and hugs to you dear Linda,

FlowerLady

Unknown said...

Linda, I think of you often,but don't have too much time to do a blog. I hope you are healthy,and have a blessed Christmas! God's blessings to you in the coming year!

Unknown said...

Becky I've thought about you too. Good to hear from you. I'm doing ok. Thanks. I put the security tag on because I had a spammer, but maybe I can take it off now.