Monday, December 10, 2012

My White and Silver Christmas Tree


This year I decided to do an all white tree with some silver and gold. I put the tree in my dining room this year, in front of the french doors.


I was wishing the tree itself was white but I realized white ornaments show up better on a green tree.


There is so much color in the house that it's kind of refreshing to have the tree white.


I dug through and pulled out anything white I could find.


So it has no theme except the color and several houses.


One of my gd's made this little guy. It's paper with sparkles. They also made the paper wreath below.


I normally set these little houses on a table and make a little village out of them, so I just set them on the tree branches and a couple of them had hangers.


We made these little mittens a few years ago and that is one of the snowflakes. I have several different designs.


I love this little log cabin with the snowman.


In addition there are different size balls in white and silver.



One thing about having an artificial tree is you can put it up early and it won't dry out.


I love my tree this year.
Linda





2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I love your tree too. I'm getting inspired to get ours decorated.

Have a lovely Christmas.

FlowerLady

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Love your tree! It's beautiful. You're right white ornaments would get lost on a white tree.