Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hamburger Buns- Grain Free


I'm trying to learn to replace some of the wheat products that I can no longer eat, so I tried this recipe for hamburger buns with the idea of a substitute for sandwich bread. So far I haven't found a really good bread recipe. Anyway these were pretty good. They are a little  too bulky for a hamburger. I had a hard time wrapping my mouth around it. It was also too much bread and not enough meat. So next time I think I'll do my hamburger open faced.

The recipe is from Against All Grains again. Her's look a little prettier than mine. It's a learning curve. lol

I also like that she said you could freeze these and then toast them.

Linda



1 comment:

Lady Linda said...

Dear Linda, you are soo faithful and determined. I admire that in you.
You asked what my favorite tea is...well, I like black tea the best but enjoy it in lots of blends. Vanilla is my favorite. The one you gave me for my birthday was wonderful...it's gone!
Love ya,
Linda