Saturday, February 2, 2013

Paleo Bread


I made Against All Grain's sandwich bread recipe. It's a good one. It has nut butter in it and coconut flour, no almond flour in this one. She used cashew butter but I didn't have any and so I used almond butter instead that is why mine didn't turn out light colored like hers, but I did't really care about that part. I also used a metal pan instead of the glass.



If you decide to try this read all the directions first. She uses 2 mixers. I just emptied and washed mine and used again, but next time I think I will use my food processor for mixing the nut butter and other ingredients.

I did substitute stevia, 2 drops, for the honey. Someone in the comments also uses stevia and had done that. It worked fine.



I made an open faced tuna sandwich out of it. I liked it.

Linda





No comments: