Friday, March 1, 2013

New Project


I've been reading so much I haven't done any cross-stitch for a while. I set aside the piece I was working on, sometimes with a big piece I just get tired of it. It's suppose to be fun and relaxing so I don't feel guilty about set it aside.

I've been wanting to do this Noah's Ark for a while. It's one of the patterns in my stash, I even had the fabric. So I decided to start on it. It will be a small piece. It's done on very small linen. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it with my eyes, but it is an even weave which makes it easier and I'm using my trusty magnifying glasses that slip over my regular glasses.

I find cross-stitch relaxing. This is also the result of my enjoying your home post. I'm not thinking what needs to be organized, decluttered, deep cleaned, instead I'm thinking what would I like to do next that's fun.

Linda

2 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

It's good to have things that you do just for fun. Although I find organizing fun :)

Unknown said...

Manuela, I know what you mean. I use to find organizing fun, but I'm finding, not so much any more. It's about getting older, I think.